But of course – there are rumors that the visit comes with a set of conditions. According to the Daily Mail, Madonna sent Guy the list via email.
Here is the list of rules that were sent to Guy.
- Under no circumstances should they be allowed to read newspapers, magazines, or watch TV or DVDs.
- They must adhere at all times to a macrobiotic, vegetarian, organic diet with no processed or refined food. (Does this mean no McDonalds?)
- All water they drink, even when it is to dilute organic juice, should be Kabbalah water. (Where can I get some of that water?)
- They should wear the clothes Madonna has sent with them on the flight. If they need to be bought anything, they should not contain any man-made fibers.
- Their hands should be regularly cleaned with disinfectant spray if they are in public places. (Looks like there is going to be a run on Purell).
- They should not be bought toys that are spiritually or ethically unsound.
- Guy should not discuss the separation with them. (Do you think they’ve noticed that Mom and Dad don’t live together)?
- Madonna should have phone contact with the boys as much as three or four times a day at times set by her.
- The boys should not be introduced to Guy’s new friends, especially any new female friends.
- Madonna has encouraged the access to give time with the boys, rather than his parents spending large amounts of time with them.
- The boys should not be photographed while with Guy. It is his responsibility to organize security so that does not happen. (TOO LATE FOR THIS ONE – THERE ARE PHOTOS ALL OVER THE PLACE)
- At bedtime, Guy should read David the English Rose books Madonna wrote. (I personally enjoy the book – but isn’t every night overkill).
What do you think – can these rules be real?? If they are real I am sure Guy will do his best to adhere to them since he wants to be able to see his children.