The Jonas Brothers, aka today’s Beatles, made their 1st appearance on the David Letterman show, Thursday, February 12th.
Kevin, Joe and Nick are promoting their upcoming 3D concert film, to be released on February 27th.
As always, Letterman was quite amusing. When Nick Jonas talked about their ups and downs on the way to superstardom Dave interrupted by saying,
“Let me just interject something. You’re 16? You’ve had no ups and downs! It’s all been up! You’re 16!”
Good point Dave!!
Dave asked about ex-girlfriend,Miley Cyrus, Nick downplayed their lengthy relationship,
“I was 14. I was pretty young, so I think you can just consider it a young, little relationship.”
When asked about Taylor Swift, Joe Jonas looked a bit stunned and muttered,
“You know… we didn’t work out.”
I’m sure Taylor can attest to that statement.
And of course – what would the David Letterman show be without the famous – TOP 10 LIST!!
“Top Ten Surprising Facts About the Jonas Brothers”
10. Our new 3D concert film puts you right in the middle of a six-hour tour bus ride from Pittsburgh to Albany.
9. Often we are astonished by how adorable we are.
8. Sometimes we lather, rinse, repeat and then repeat again!
7. Last Sunday night, I won a Grammy for “Best New Jonas.”
6. Osama said he’d come out of hiding if we’d meet his 15-year-old niece.
5. One time when we were on the road, things got really crazy and we stayed up until 10:30.
4. We’ve seen Paul Blart: Mall Cop 27 times.
3. Once a week we get mail for Dr. Joyce Brothers.
2. We have no idea who that old dude behind the desk is.
And the Number One Top Ten Surprising Fact:
1. A couple years back, Angelina Jolie tried to adopt us.
I’ve always liked David Letterman but the past couple of days have been quite entertaining. I’m even considering staying up past my 9:00 bedtime to watch the show live instead of setting the DVR.